Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ultramarines vs. Eldar Rematch 2000 points

Alright guys so here it is...my rematch with my friend Nigel. Again I lose but hey! I pulled off some new tricks and managed to kill a lot more stuff then last time. Overall I think I did learn from last time. The problem for me I'd say is squeezing all my units on the table edge. I think the table may have been a little too cluttered but hey thats just me. I wanted to go for a balanced table for us to use but I'll let y'all be the judge of that. I think deployment could've been a little better. Predators should've been somewhere around the middle. Rhinos on both sides. Speeders get cover behind buildings as usual. But what about the Dreads? Well they obviously aren't very threatening at range but hey they do help when the Wave Serpents get closer so I can open those transports up with the Predators. I wasn't able to unleash their firepower because Nigel attempted to roll up my flank again but it wasn't the same as last time. I think if I deployed the Speeders better I would've been able to pop those transports at range. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment